This is a video recording of the webinar on ‘Discussion on the Proposed Regulation for Approval of Non-Specified Food Products’. The web-conference was held on November 25, 2016.
Our experts discussed the following:
- What types of foods and food ingredients will require FSSAI approval according to the proposed approval of non-specified foods and food ingredients regulation?
- What is the procedure for the grant of approval?
- Is there a requirement for any documents, data or clarifications?
- What is the next step after grant of approval?
- At what stage will the FBO have to submit analysis certificates?
- What are the parameters for which the FBO has to submit the analysis report?
- What steps can an FBO take if the application for approval is rejected?
- Can the FSSAI suspend the approval granted and under what circumstances can the approval be suspended?
- Is there a format for application and what should it contain?
Brief Profile of our experts
Dr. Pawan Vats
- Vice President (Food Safety) at Auriga Research Ltd
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Post Graduate in Foods & Drugs Analysis
- Previously with Department of Food Safety, Government of NCT of Delhi
- Imparted Training of Food Safety Officers, Designated Officers, Adjudicating Officers, PGDFSQM for IGNOU
- Reviewing of Food Safety Act & Rules, Delhi PFA rules
- Food Safety and Standards Act, Rules & Regulations with different industry bodies
- Third Party Auditor-BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
Dr. Saurabh Arora
- Ph.D in Pharmaceutics
- Founder: FoodSafetyHelpline.Com
- Managing Director: Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd
- Director: Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (Arbro Analytical Division being one of the largest food testing laboratories in India)
- Leading the services business of Arbro and Auriga for over 9 Yrs
- Managing 5 analytical labs and a team of over 300 people
Hope you will find this informative and useful.
We will welcome your queries and suggestions.