The recently concluded ‘Jaipur Food Tech 2014’ organized by the Government of India Ministry of MSME, MSME Development Institute was received well by one and all. During the 3- day exhibition various aspects related to ‘Processed Food and Allied Industries’ were displayed, in about 120 stalls, by various players who participated in the exhibition.
Auriga Research Limited, as a contract research and testing organization, also put up a stall at Jaipur Food Tech 2014. Auriga has been providing testing and analysis support to the Food and Hospitality industry for more than a decade. Auriga is grateful for this opportunity to help the food business community to implement best food safety practices through regular testing of the food products and ingredients, to ensure compliance with FSSAI norms and global food safety standards. Besides their food testing, stability, labelling reviews and online sampling facilities, Auriga Research Limited took up this opportunity to exhibit some of their more innovative initiatives like the
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Safety Helpline Mobile Application
- Training courses through online and classroom modes on analytical techniques
- Relevance of Food Products Testing
The Jaipur Food Tech also provided ample learning experience for those in the food processing and allied industries that could lead to better ‘vendor development of the industry’. The well attended technical session on ‘Competitive Manufacturing Practices in Processed Food & Allied Industry on 23 November, 2014 saw participation by a number of guest speakers including Auriga Research Ltd’s – Mr. Manish Ranjan, the Group General Manager. The technical session began with the opening address made by Mr. MK Meena Deputy Director (Chem) MSME Development Institute Jaipur who also delivered the theme of the programme. As an important partner of the Jaipur Food Tech, Shri Vinay Joshi, Chairman Real Estate Committee FORTI was the guest of honour and the session was also presided over by Mr. Suresh Agrawal President FORTI, Jaipur.
Dr. Mausami Debnath of CEG Test House made a presentation on ‘Ensuring Food Safety and Quality through Advanced Technologies’ and Shri NS Ranawat from CCS NIAM, Jaipur made a presentation that was based on ‘Prospect and Opportunities of Agro Based Products in Rajasthan.’ Shri Jitanshu Chandel (TARGET BLUES) presented a lecture on ‘Vendor Development for Prosperous Industry- Vendor Relationships in Food Processing’ while Shri Abhijeet Choudhary CEO Siddantha Agro Ajmer spoke about ‘Marketing Tools in the Food Industry’ Important points were made by Shri Rohit Jain on the topic ‘Importance of Trade Mark and Bar Code’.
Mr. Manish Ranjan from Auriga Research Ltd. made a presentation on the pertinent subject of the importance of FOOD SAFETY COMPLIANCE.’ His presentation covered the important aspects that drive quality and growth like
- FSSAI – Regulatory Requirements
- Counter part of sample for analysis
- Water testing certificate for applying
- Periodic testing every 6 months
- Safety – Microbial Contamination , Toxic materials , Residues
- Nutritional Labeling – Protein , Carbohydrate, Fat Content and Composition
- Food Additives – Colours , Preservatives , Sweeteners
- Sensory Evaluation – Taste , Appearance , Smell , Touch, Mouth.
- Product Stability – Shelf Life ( Real Time – Accelerated)
- Packaging Material –
- Based on laboratory testing
- Based on clinical evaluation
- HACCP and ISO Certifications
- Batch to batch reproducibility
- Marketing Edge
- Brand Success
The technical session was concluded by a question and answer session. The summation of the session and concluding remarks were made by the Chairperson while the vote of thanks was given by Mr. Shushil Kumar Asst. Director MSME DI Jaipur. The coordinator for the sessions was Shri RS Choyal Executive Director M/S Shri Vishwakarma (Emery Stones) Industries Pvt. Ltd. Ajmer.
About Auriga & Arbro
The group has 4 state of the art laboratories in Delhi, Baddi and Bangalore. Among their 250 professionals they have a
- Dedicated division ( expert team ) for FSSAI compliance
- Dedicated division for training and development
- Working with over 7000 customers in India
- Label review, Nutritional Analysis, NOTS, Contaminants, Adulterants, Microbiology, Shelf Life and much more….
- Complete solution for FSSAI related compliances
Accreditations – Approvals & Recognition’s
- FSSAI – 2012
- NABL – ISO \ IEC 17025 : 2005 – 01-08-2003
- APEDA – 15-01-2004
- BIS – 10-01-2005
- EIC / EIA – 30-05-2007
- AGMARK – 23-10-2008
- Approved by Russia – FSVPS – 03-05-2009
- Directorate of ISM & H – 05-02-2004
- ISO 9001:2008 – 12-02-1998