Food Safety Helpline has launched its Mobile Application for the convenience of food business operators. The Android Mobile App will facilitate food business community to keep abreast of the latest FSSAI Updates and news & happenings in the industry. The Mobile App features a tool for Food Inspection.
The Mobile App is quite handy and will help FBOs who are in the food business activities like manufacturing, processing, retailing, supplying and those in the hospitality industry to understand & implement the requirements of the new and evolving law ‘Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006’.
FBOs can learn & train themselves through the webinar videos on important topics like Food Act, Licensing & Registration, Food Labelling & Food Product Approval System.
With the Inspection tool, FBO can do the Self-Inspection of different operational processes, can cover multiple locations & subsequently generate automated reports FBOs can also ask for the Assisted or Expert Inspection for the detailed analysis reports. Through Food Inspection Tool, Food Business Operators can identify the gaps in the system and can take corrective action.
With FoodSafetyHelpline Mobile App, one can:
- Stay abreast with the latest information
- Do a self-inspection / Ask for Expert Inspection
- Watch video presentations on Key topics
- Get answers for your queries from Experts
Advantages of the Self-Inspection Tool for FBOs:
- Carry out a Self-Inspection anytime you want
- Generate an automated report for Analysis
- Save the cost of hiring a professional firm for Inspection
- Cover multiple locations of food business
- Secure dashboard for keeping records of the reports
Download the App Now!