FSSAI’s online laboratory Network (INFoLNET) was revamped and INFoLNET version 2.0 was launched on 19th March 2021.
- Consequently, all the FSSAI notified laboratories via email dated 19th March 2021 were requested to enroll for the INFoLNET 2.0 training (live demo). Thereafter, an email dated 1st April, 2021 was sent to all the laboratories to submit/update their profile on INFoLNET 2.0, followed by a reminder email dated 2nd June, 2021.
Further, a letter dated 6th July 2021 followed by the reminder letter dated 3rd August 2021 was also issued to all the labs with timeline till August 20th 2021, to submit their profile/update profile, failing which laboratories will be de-notified.
2. Despite several emails, letters and follow up by FSSAI, the following laboratories have not submitted or updated their profile on INFoLNET 2.0 till date:
- Shreeji Analytical & Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, lndore, A-1, Balaji Tulisyan Industrial Estate, Gram Kumedi, Indore-453551, Madhya Pradesh;
- Envirocare India Private Limited, Madurai At 43, 2nd Street, Harvey Nagar, Madurai- 625016;
- Standard Analytical Laboratory (ND) Private limited, 69, Functional Industrial Estate, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092
- Scientific Food Testing Services (P) Ltd., Chennai, Plot No. 16, D. No. 8, First Street, Thangam Colony, Anna Nagar West, Chennai- 600040;
- Quality Services & Laboratories, New Delhi, Plot No 10, Second Floor, D.S.I.D.C, Scheme-
Ill, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – II , New Delhi – 110 020.
- In view of above, the aforesaid laboratories have failed to comply with the clause
(iv) & (v) of sub-regulation (1) of Regulation no 10 of FSS (Recognition & Notification of Laboratories) Regulations, 2018 and are hereby suspended for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of issue of the said order as per Sub-regulation 2 of Regulation no 10 of FSS (Recognition & Notification of Laboratories) Regulations, 2018.