The Webinar on ‘The Food Safety and Standards (Licensing & Registration of Food Businesses) Regulations, 2011’ was organized on January 17, 2014. The session covered the vital information in regards to guidelines issued under FSS Act/Rules & Regulations.
Our experts discussed the following during an interactive Question & Answer session:
- Who needs registration and who has to obtain a license?
- What is the procedure for obtaining a license?
- What is the procedure for registration?
- What are the documents required to apply for license & registration?
- What list of documents is required at the time of renewal or transfer of a license?
- What are the conditions of the license?
- What is the Fee structure for registration & licensing?
- What is a Product Approval?
- What General Sanitary and Hygienic requirements need to be practiced by the FBOs?
- What are the implication if FBOs fail to comply with the regulations?
Brief about our experts:
Dr. P K Vats
Dr. Pawan Vats has been a resource person for various programs like – the FSSAI training of Food Safety Officers, Designated Officers and Adjucating Officers besides supervising the work of Food Safety Officers. He has been actively involved in food laws, review & drafting of Delhi PFA rules, Food Safety Act & rules and allied activities. He holds Ph.D in Chemistry and is a post-graduate in Foods & Drugs Analysis. Dr. Pawan Vats has worked as a senior officer in the department of food safety, Govt of NCT of Delhi. He has delivered many lectures on various subjects like – Provisions of Food Safety and Standards Act, rules & regulations, Procedure of sampling, analysis, adjudication & prosecution, Food traceability and recall, surveillance, sampling, Licensing & Registration. He has also addressed the industry bodies; All India Food Processors Association, Hotel and Restaurant Association of India, All India Rice Exporters Association, All India Dairy Association.
Dr. Saurabh Arora
PhD in Pharmaceutics Founder: FoodSafetyHelpline.Com Executive Director: Arbro Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Managing Director: Auriga Research Ltd. Leading the services business of Arbro and Auriga for over 9 Yrs Managing 4 labs and team of over 250 people
Hope you will find this informative and useful.
We will welcome your queries and suggestions.