Iran is the largest importer of Basmati Rice from India. However, in March this Year, Iran has set new food safety standards and all basmati rice … [Read More...]
- What is Food Labelling? What guidelines a food business operator needs to follow?
- What is Food Packaging? What are the general requirements for packaged food materials?
- What is the definition of ‘Tea’ as per FSS Regulations? What is the labelling guideline on added flavour in Tea?
- Food business Operators to follow guidelines regarding displaying of FSSAI license and logo on the labels
- Impending issue of imported food products may be resolved soon
- Greenpeace Tests Tea Samples in India and Reveals Presence of Harmful Pesticide Residue
- Health Minister Appeals to All State Chief Ministers to Take Further Steps to Ban Products that use Tobacco and Nicotine as Ingredients
- What are the general requirements to be fulfilled by FBOs at the Point of Sale?
- FSSAI issued notification on FSS (Amendment) Rules, 2014 regarding the extension of time period of Designated Officer on additional charge
- FSSAI has issued 35,008 NOCs from Jan-June 2014 as per Food Import Clearance Records