As the apex food regulator, The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), had recently tested food samples from a number of restaurants, … [Read More...]
- What is Food Labelling? What guidelines a food business operator needs to follow?
- What is Food Packaging? What are the general requirements for packaged food materials?
- What is the definition of ‘Tea’ as per FSS Regulations? What is the labelling guideline on added flavour in Tea?
- Food business Operators to follow guidelines regarding displaying of FSSAI license and logo on the labels
- Impending issue of imported food products may be resolved soon
- FSSAI’s notification clarifies Labelling for Alcoholic Beverages
- FSSAI issued notification on Labelling Requirements for Canola Oil
- Food Samples of the leading restaurants failed to pass the Quality Standards Tests
- Penalty to be Imposed if Mangoes Found Carbide Ripened
- Mr. Arun Jaitley Announces Reduction in Excise Duty for Food Processing & Packaging Industry