The “Festival of Colors” is here. Holi is celebrated with much fervor and fanfare in northern India. No celebration is complete without sweets, and … [Read More...]
- What are the guidelines on ‘Best Before’ and ‘Use by date’ as per FSS Act, Rules & Regulations ?
- Join us for the free Webinar on Food Labelling on July 4, 2014 at 3 pm
- Labelling guidelines to be followed by the importers of Food Products
- FSSAI guidelines for the packaging of Milk & Milk Products
- What is Food Labelling? What guidelines a food business operator needs to follow?
- FSSAI Invites Expression of Interest for Nomination to the Expert /Working Groups
- Food Chains to Gain from the Railway Budget
- Government is Regularly Monitoring Pesticide Residues in Vegetables & Fruits
- FSSAI Abolishes Affidavit and Promotes Self Certification for Food Product Approval
- FSSAI’s Draft Notification specifies Articles of Food for the Analysis of Naturally Occurring Toxins